Thursday, February 12, 2009

Since then!




He was helping mommy fold towels. Now this is his basket he plays in everyday. 

He's always smiling, what a joy!


Daddy and Boston being handsome boys!


I started this blog a long long time ago and recently have been thinking about writing a journal. I still might but this too can act as a journal so I decided to update and continue. I am now married to the prom date I spoke of in an earlier post and we have a beautiful baby boy named Boston Kenneth Michael and we are pregnant with twins due July 30. Life is crazy but beautiful. My husband and I are blessed with an amazing support system of family and friends that make it possible for us to do anything we wish to in this life. We are incredibly blessed by our healthy little boy Boston. He makes us smile everyday and right now he is changing right before our eyes which makes it difficult on me because I still wish he was a little baby although, I do love that he is growing into this hilarious little boy. He is going through this stranger danger phase and this really clingy phase which I have to admit really frustrates me when I need to get things done during the day. I am 16 weeks pregnant with our twins. We do not know what they are yet but hope to find out at our next ultrasound. Just recently I have actually been able to get up and do the housework that desperately needed to be done and I feel pretty good during the day. I am able to keep the house clean for the most part and my husband and brother who lives with us are beginning to understand how frustrating they can be when they don't clean up after themselves. I get tired easy and am not able to eat much during the day, not because I don't want to but because every time I even think about food Boston starts to cry. It's like he has this sensor that tells him when I am hungry and he'll just cry and cry and cry and cry! So I tend to just pick at what I can get at during the day and then when Dustin gets home at night I just eat. I am already showing a bit, not only because it is my second pregnancy but because there are two babies in there. We are super excited about the twins, a little scared, but really excited. Boston won't even be a year old when they come. Life will be crazy for sure but it will be so cool that we will have three babies! 





No comments: