Monday, September 26, 2005

There is a first time for everything!

I now have a blog site. I am excited. I have never done anything like this before. I feel like God has brought me here for some reason. An outlet for my endless babbling, a inlet for others. I am not quite sure but it is exciting to me right now.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Keep babling-- always post! No matter what! Don't let lack of things to say keep you from it. Freewritting is so good for you! I'll let you read my poems ok?

Michael said...

HEY! How come she gets to read your poems? I write all the time and I don't get to read your poems.

But Stephanie is right. Just bable away. Even though she should maybe consider practicing what she preaches. But seriously, don't let a lack of meaningful/understandible writing keep you from posting. And if you are going to be really picky about what you post....don't be. We all love you. If anyone comes here who doesn't like what you write, I'll hunt them down. What I do with them after that will depend on how flexible their way of thinking is.
But you just keep posting.