So it has been a while since I have blogged. And I have only blogged once. It's hard for me to find time, I have discovered.
What's going on with me? Well, I have sufficiently managed to stress and confuse my life in its entirity. I know so far that I want to play basketball, but I am pretty sure that I don't want to play softball. I want to graduate a trimester early so that I can work for my tuition to go to E-Cola Bible College. So that sounds pretty good. But, I also have to keep in mind that E-Cola doesn't get me anywhere academically. I have a few interests in careers or at least areas that I am interested in. I love kids. The thought of being a young children's teacher is pretty cool. I have also always wanted to be a doctor. But when I am married I want to have a family of my own and being a doctor would be a hard career to work around. So then I was inspired to be a nurse. Maybe a pediatrics nurse. I am so backwards though. I might be making too big of a deal out of it but I just stress out a lot because I don't know what the future is going to be like, I don't know what God has planned for me. The bible says not to worry, this is definately a struggle for me at times. Now don't get me wrong, I am not always this worry-wart, I am quite a goofball most of the time, but I do analyze and re-analyze things over and over in my head until I am just stressed.
A lot of decisions need to be made and I just didn't expect for the decisions to be so demanding. Life kind of hurts right now.
1 comment:
;)
Post a Comment