Well, It has been a while. Sure has. And really nothing much has gone on. Alright, that is a lie. But I haven't even written in my personal journal. You think I am going to write about it here? Probably not but thanks for asking.
Last night I got home from a long night of work, it wasn't hard, just long, and talked to my grandparents for a while. That was neat, I like to be able to just talk to someone. Then I fell asleep, which probably only took .003 seconds after closing my eyes. Then about 6:30 this morning I received a phone call from my dad telling me that my Grandma Rose had a nose bleed that would not quit and asked me if I could take her to the hospital. Of course I did. That took us all of the morning. They thought that they were going to have to cauterize the inside of her nose but could not because they could not see where it was bleeding so they just gave her some stuff that you sniff and it is supposed to constrict her nasal passages and then sent her on her way. This all took way longer than it needed to. Good thing she wasn't bleeding to death or dying because she would have done it when they were asking her all the stupid questions that they do. When I dropped her off I proceeded to pick up my nieces which live only a minute away from my grandma. I knocked on the door a few times. Banged on it a few more and almost kicked it in. No Answer! None! I walked around to the sliding glass door. knocked, banged, slapped, nothing. I walked to her window that is right above her head. Banged, hit, knocked, slapped, tried to pull the screen off. Nothing! By this point I am way ticked off and she is not answering her phone because her insane boyfriend broke it, nice guy. So I stood at each one of these entrances for about 15 minutes total and decided that she was dead. I called my dad, then my mom and my mom finally got ahold of her via the stupid boyfriend's cell phone. I got the girls ready, put their seats in my car and took them home. But you see nothing is as simple as all that, it never is. The car seat for the older baby was not fitting and my sister was being really dumb so I had to figure it out. If you have never done one, I suggest you don't. I cut my fingers a few different times before I finally got it in there and then I found out that if I had done it by myself without my sister's temper and rage I would have got it in no problem. Then the little babies car seat was fairly easy and Sarah had enough patience left in her somewhere to put that in. So we are ready to go and then I remember that Emily needs her medicine every day to prevent her RSC tendency. Well, I called Sarah's stupid boyfriends cell phone and she brought it out to us. Then I left with the two babies in the back seat and Emily's medicine in hand. FINALLY!
Well turns out when I got home with the girls that Sarah hadn't packed any formula or a bottle for the little one. The bigger one basically lives out here so we have everything we needed for her, except her medicine. So all in all I was way ticked off that I had to go through all that to forget even more things. Oh well, it is over now...
Anyway, that is all I am willing to share at this point. I have a lot of thoughts circling my mind but no time and no energy to think out loud just yet. I will have to get back to ya. Night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment