Can't wait for Summer Time!
I love that Boston is 7 months old and doing so much! I know that this summer holds a lot of activity for us, with the twins and Dustin's sister getting married but I am so excited for the weather to get sunny! Then we can take Boston outside to play! I am hoping he will be walking by this summer so that it will be lots and lots of exploring for him and Daddy to do together! And Mommy and the twins will be able to watch. We find out what the twins are the 16th of March! We are so excited and can't wait to find out.
1 comment:
i'm so happy you are updating this again! I feel the same way about summer, can't wait. Caden had a blast last year being outside and swimming in his baby pool. 13 weeks from tomorrow Chase arrives. Woo Hoo! It's going to be an adventure. I'm glad I have you going through this with me. It's fun to compare notes about prego stuff. :)
Post a Comment