Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Counting Down The Days

Today Dustin and I made an unplanned trip into the doctor's office for the pain I have been having in my stomach. As far as we know now it is likely to be caused from a minor infection and the fact that we are having twins and I have doubled in size practically in just the last week. Go figure. The worst part of today for me is that the doctor that we saw could not find the 2nd baby's heart beat. It has caused me to worry a lot and I am counting down the days til our ultrasound Monday. Then our normal doctor will see us and do our ultrasound and we can share with him any concerns that we have. I just hope nothing has happened to the 2nd baby. 

I want to pray for the Nations. I pray that God would watch over Carter and heal his hurt. Please God help Kayla and Chris be strong for their baby. He has been through so much already God, I just pray you would place your hands of healing on him, place your hands of comfort on him. Be with him and his mommy and daddy as they go through this. Please give the doctor's wisdom and answers for this family. 

No comments: