Boston is so photogenic!
Bed-rest is so difficult! I do not like to relinquish control and with Boston it has been the hardest because I have to rely on other people to try to take care of him. He is probably the easiest baby to watch but it still feels weird to have to rely on someone else to know his wants and needs and to take care of him the way that I think is acceptable. My sister has been helping me out a lot and this is neat because I am just a room away in my bed while she watches him and my nieces out in the livingroom. I get to overhear everything ad know that I can yell to her if she needs some help. He takes his naps with me and plays on my bed when he is just feeling like chilling out. It is really nice. We thought that he was going to have to go to Sisters with my parents while I was on bed-rest but I think everyone saw that the stress of not being able to see Boston was harder on me then the contractions were. I am thankful that we were able to work something out.
I am trying to get Boston's scrapbook up to speed but I am having the hardest time deciding what should go in the book and what I should leave out. I have tons of pictures and captions to go along with them but I can make a picture album for those I suppose. It is hard to get started. After I get a couple pages done I feel like I will know more of how I want to do things. I just need some stuff like stamps for all my new embossing powders and I really want a die-cutting machine but I was told that it may be better all around to just go out and get the die-cuts that I need. The cartridges to some of the machines are really spendy and so are the machines. It may be a better idea not to get them. We'll see. I need a really good scrapbooking store that isn't super expensive but that as a good selection of everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment