Monday, April 12, 2010

So much stuff!

It would be really nice one day to post daily and remember to put current pics up. Maybe I will. One day. Well recently we have had a lot going on. I am working. I am ready to take the test to get my CNA license. I am employed at an assisted living facility in Gladstone. I love it. I think I found something that I really love to do. I am going to CCC to get my pre-reqs done for nursing school. i would really love to be on a labor and delivery floor. Yes!

All of the boys are doing wonderful. The twins are getting close to crawling. Thanny can get up on all floor and rock back and forth. Jakey pulls himself across the floor in what appears to be an army crawl. If we stuck the two together we'd have one crawling baby. :0) Boston is doing wonderful. He is talking so much. He is getting into more trouble now and I can see time_outs becoming more popular in the near future. He LOVES his brothers. He doesn't really like sharing toys or things with them but he loves to talk to them an inch away from their face and he loves to pat them and tickle them. They just love his attention. It will be so much fun when they are bigger and can just play all day long together.

Dustin is working hard as always. He does so much for us. We are going to go shopping tonight hopefully before I have to work at 10pm. Yay for NOC shift!

No comments: