Sunday, May 15, 2011

Learning

Besides school, I am learning a ton about myself and about life. I am so thankful that I have a husband that tries so hard and gives so much to his family. I know I don't show him my appreciation nearly enough. I am thankful that I have kids that love me and that make me laugh millions of times all day long. I am especially thankful for the God that sent his only son to die for me and for the ones that I love. It is so hard to imagine having to give up a child for the sins of other people. I am so thankful that he was willing to do that so that we may spend eternity with him in heaven. I would not have been able to do the same. I was thinking about it and I could handle it if I had to go in place of one of my children. I would die for them but I would not be able to send them in place of me or anyone else. That is millions of times harder to think about. I would go, not one of my kids. Thank you Jesus for your strength and thank you for you sacrifice. I am amazed by all of the things that we have been blessed with as a family. Thank you God, and thank you for being strong enough to send your son to die for my sins. It must have been the most painful thing in the world. But thank you!

No comments: