It has been a while since I have posted on this site. The kid's site sort of took control and the remainder of what little extra time that I had. This blog is more for me and I haven't had the time to even think about writing on it. I am going to school again this term. It will be the sixth term in a row that I have gone. 4.0 so far. I am a little amazed that I have been able to keep it up because I used to be the kind of person that didn't do things that I didn't want to do when I didn't want to do them. However, since I started school I must have turned a corner because I look at the big picture and I know that having a 4.0 will help me get into nursing school, that's important. Growth! I must be an adult. Haha. I think about being a high school kid and can't believe my mind set about some things. I had friends that had it all together, but where the hell was I? Who knows? I am glad that I have it together better than before though. At least I think I do. :o)
Being a college student can be really fun. Sometimes I wish I would have gone to University if South Dakota to play softball. But then I think about all that I would have missed out on here. My relationships that I made, and the ones that I will make as a direct result of me staying. I can't be upset about staying, but I can wonder about what I might be like if I had gone.
Dustin and I are doing good. So much better than we were. I think both of us came close to calling it quits there for a while. I think that it just needed some time and for both of us to just be okay with waiting and being in a bad spot. I think that if either one of us had been irrational, we wouldn't have made it. Thankfully, we put aside our tendencies of being irrational with one another and figured it out. Thank you God.
We are looking to move back over the mountain. I think that it will happen before winter, at least I am hoping that it will. Dustin has a couple different jobs lined up and hopefully one of them will work out. And then I have to finish this term of school up here but I could always travel for the days that I needed to be here. We will have it all figured out. I know it will be good for our marriage if we get back to where we have the support of so many people. And I just miss everyone. This being out of sight, out of mind is crappy!
No comments:
Post a Comment