Thursday, August 06, 2009

My eyes run dry...

I have done more crying today than ever. I confronted my family situation. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I am still not sure how I feel about it except that I am angry that it is happening. I am angry that my family has to go through all this hurt. I miss these people being a part of my life but I hate what they have done and I have to stand up for what I believe is right. I am thankful for a lot of things though and going through this had made me realize some of these things.

1.) I am so thankful that I don't have to be the judge. So often I choose to judge others but I am so thankful it is not required of me. I know that God is the ultimate judge and that He is the only one who knows all and who can judge fairly knowing all the intimate details of every single situation. I don't have to judge this person in my family because in the end God will do that perfectly.

2.) I am so thankful for my husband. He has done nothing but care for me through this whole thing and he is such an amazing daddy. He has spoiled me beyond belief and even when I don't deserve it he makes sure I am surviving.

3.) I am so thankful that my children will always be informed and never be lied to or in the dark about very important things that have an affect on them.

4.) I am so thankful that Jesus forgives and I pray that this person in our life will go to Him and seek forgiveness. I know that Jesus is the way to eternal life and I just pray that this person truly repents and makes his peace with God before leaving this world.

No comments: