The boys are so great! They are getting so big and are awake more often during the day. It is wonderful to see how curious they are. Big blue eyes that look all around and stare into our eyes. They are about the size of three week old term babies. They will be small for a while. I miss how fast Bub got chunky. They are getting chunky but just slower. Their little wrists have a wrinkle in them. So darling.
Boston learned to walk! He doesn't do it often because he gets nervous but he totally can do it without any help. We are hoping that he will take it upon himself to just start walking all of the time. We can get him to walk back and forth to us but he doesn't do it much without our prodding. But he can do it and it is so cute. We're waiting for him to walk without our being right there beside him.
Dustin and I have a new agreement. It separates us a little more than I would like but it is a good thing for both of us. We have decided that each of us will take a turn going to the gym while the other stays home with the boys. I haven't been able to go by myself yet because I hurt my back and I could barely move let alone work out. Dustin has got to go a few times and I know it allows him to release a lot of energy. Not that we have a lot of extra energy to get rid of. But it is nice to work out. I can't wait to start going. Get rid of some of this stubborn baby fat. Yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment