Thursday, August 06, 2009

Where do I turn?

I just had a thought. Well I was just thinking. All different thoughts. And as I was thinking I felt this touch of excitement. And the excitement was for something I could do to help myself and my family through this time. I had an urge to open my bible. You don't know how long it has been since I have opened it. And the last time probably was in church and not for myself. I want to stay up and search for what is calling me from His word but I fear that the babies will be up soon and I have not yet slept at all. But I have a feeling that this feeling isn't going to go away. It's an excitement I love to feel and I also have a feeling that when I can't go back to bed after one of the early morning feedings I'll get up and find my bible and read til I fall asleep with His word running through my mind. I find it comforting to think about that. A comforting sort of peace that feels foreign to me. I haven't felt comforting peace in a long time. I have to say, it's rather nice.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Teryn said...

what a beautiful gift God has given you during this difficult time! love you.