Dustin and I have always been open to the idea of moving to Central Oregon. We kept checking Bend Broadband for openings. A few weeks ago there was an available spot and Dustin applied for it. We learned last Friday that they want him to come work for them. He starts on the 20th, which means we have a busy couple of weeks coming up. We are very excited to have a fresh start somewhere where we will have lots of help with the babies. We are also very sad to be moving away from so many people that we love so much. It will be a bit of an adjustment for both of us.
Trapp baby #4 is doing well. She is growing just fine. She gets the hiccups a lot and moves all the time. She moves when it's the least convenient for me. Like if I wake up and want to go back to sleep. She starts kicking me all over and twisting and turning, making it difficult to fall back to sleep. Oh yeah, I can tell she's going to be ornery. Dustin assures me I am never going to get to hold her anyway. I have news for him, I'll have to hold her to feed her. Haha! We are really excited for the new baby and can't wait to hold her in our arms. We haven't decided on a name yet because we haven't been able to agree on anything that the both of us like. Hopefully we do by the time she comes out. I feel like I am going to have to look at her before I know what her name will be. I didn't feel that way with the boys. We just decided their names and that was it. With her it just doesn't feel right to pre-determine her name.
2 comments:
my first thought was nooo but then I realized that's selfish and I should be happy for you guys if this is what you want and where God is leading your family. Blessings as you have this new adventure in Bend! love you!
I love you too.
Post a Comment