Saturday, August 21, 2010

Two walking boys!

Our baby Thanny is now walking too. He is still really cautious and will only do it if we are encouraging him but, he is a walker now too! Yay! It is so great to see how excited he gets when he knows he's doing it all by himself. He can barely contain himself and he falls over. It is so cute! Jacob is walking all over and he can get up from the ground now without holding on to anything. Boston came back from Grandma and Papa's and was sad to leave. It is so nice to have him home though. It hurts when he's away. The twins haven't taken any overnight trips anywhere yet. Thankfully. :0) It's harder for people to take them because there is two of them and some nights they don't sleep all the way through. They haven't woke up at night for over a week now but when they do it is really hard to get them to go back to sleep. Weird, I guess it's just one of those things. Boston till wakes up sometimes but he just crawls into bed with us.

Anyone know where to get good baby books? I need one for the new baby, and for the twins. I have been keeping track of everything for them but I haven't been able to find a baby book that I like.

No comments: