Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer!

All but one of my classes is over for the summer! Yay! It was a lot of fun but I am ready for a little break. It was a short term which means we learned a lot more material in a shorter time. It was a little crazy! But I am alive, so are the kids, and so is Dustin. We did it!

The boys are all growing like weeds. Boston does so much for himself we don't feel like he really needs us around much anymore. He is staying a few nights with my parents in central oregon. It is really sad for me. I am having a hard time with other people, even my parents, watch him. I am terrible. I really have nothing to worry about. My parents spoil him to death and do a wonderful job watching all of our kids. I just miss him. It's weird without the noisy, silly, crazy Boston running around the house. I know he's having a blast. He probably doesn't miss us much if at all.

The boys are playing around me in the living room. They are starting to play with each other and it is hilarious. Jacob is walking all around. Nathaniel is getting close. They both talk a ton! They are looking more and more like Boston. They make a lot of the same faces and even the way they cry sometimes reminds me of Boston. But they each have plenty of little individual traits. I am so excited to see how each of them develop as they get a little older.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

=) good job anna! you all made it through the crazyness! hope you have some time to relax... between the 3 boys lol. or should I say 4... dunstin included.

Anna said...

Yes, he is most definitely included! lol