Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Belly Band

I m looking at getting a belly support band. I have a lot of pain in my pelvic region due to the baby sitting so low. It is so weird how she is so different than the other two pregnancies. She has caused me alot more pain. Dustin says that women tend to do that. :0)

Dustin got into an accident in his van yesterday. No one was hurt and he didn't even get into trouble with his work. There are a lot of crazy drivers in Bend and he happened to be at one of the worst intersections there is. He is pretty bummed because he wanted to buy a gun he's been looking at for bird hunting but with the ticket, I don't think we'll have the extra funds. He is really upset at himself but accidents happen and he isn't excluded from that.

We are pretty sure we got the apartment down the road from my parents house. It is really nice. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. Everything takes so long to get into up here because it is all income restricted. We come in just under the requirement. If I were working there's no way we'd make it. There are lots of pluses to mommies that stay home with their babies.

The boys are sicky. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so cranky. Jacob has been the sickest with a fever and everything and he's been the happiest which is so backwards. Nathaniel has been the worst behaved and he had a really low fever and not even a very snotty nose. Boston hasn't had a fever or anything he's just a little congested and incredibly cranky. I don't know what it is. Thanny will scream and scream for no reason, even when I am holding him. I saw him gr at his ear once but not since then and I touch it every now and then to see if it's bothering him at all. It doesn't seem to but I guess I am not  doctor. I worry sometimes that there is something wrong and we just aren't getting it. The twins had UTI's in the NICU and the neonatologist told us that if they ever had a fever and didn't seem to show any other symptoms but were distressed that we should have them checked for UTI's. But that was when they were teeny tiny and had just come home. We do have a pediatrician up here now. I could always take them in and just have them checked out. Wouldn't hurt anything.

The weather is getting cold up here. Last night it was 27 degrees, the night before 23 degrees. It will probaly start snowing around Halloween. We probably won't be doing much trick or treating. Maybe at the apartments, but it will be so cold. No one will get to see costumes. I hav enever reall been motivated to get into Halloween with the kids. When they are a little older I know it will be something that they will want to do but right now they could care less and it's not an important holiday for me. I have never really liked it. I liked the candy but I didn't like the day as a whole.

Anyway, better get to doing some homework. Oh yay! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: