I am watching The Backyardigans with the twins. It is actually kind of cute. They love the music and dance and dance. Sometimes I wish that all they wanted to do was cuddle with me. And lay in bed watching cartoons all day. I wish I wish. But then there are days when I enjoy how independent they are becoming. They can do so much for themselves it is unbelievable. We took them to Izzy's last night and they each sat in a high chair and Boston sat in a booster. It was really eye opening to see them just sit there. It was pretty amazing.
I have been struggling a lot in my attitude. I am hoping that it is just the end of the pregnancy hormones flooding through me. I am just so cranky and I can be so mean. Mainly to Dustin but I know I have a lot less patience with the kids and I hate thinking about that. Just because I am cranky doesn't mean that they should have to tip toe around me. And they shouldn't have to try to guess what mood I am in before they say or do anything. I just get so mad at things. And I can't let them go. I have been so cranky and emotional about everything the last three or so days and I can barely stand myself. I wish I could just snap out of it but even as I am thinking about it now I am just mad. I can't let go of my anger. Please God, let this be a passing mood.
I am reading a really good book on parenting. If I were in a better place emotionally I think that I wouls really be soaking in the concepts. There are times during the day where I can open it up and read it without feeling angry about reading it and when I read it at these times I am so thankful for this book coming at this point in my life. I am hoping Dustin will get around to reading it sometime, sometime. Babes are hungry. I better dish them up some food.
Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment