Wednesday, October 06, 2010

School

School is so different this term. It is a lot less stressful. I am sure that it will be more stressful later but for right now it is pretty easy. I think that is because I am not taking any biology classes. I may regret that when I go to take them later and forgot some stuff but I think I'll be able to recover the necessary information when the time comes. I decided to take one less class this term because we will have the bay coming towards the end of the term. Her due date is the last day of the term, December 11th. I don't think that we will make it until then but then again you never know. It is nice because two of the three classes are online so I won't have too much trouble completing those classes. It is the one class that I am still traveling to Clackamas Community to take that will be the trouble. I have a really nice instructor though and know I will be just fine. I kind of feel like a slacker because I am taking one less class. I know I shouldn't but I do.

Things around here are a lot less stressful. The boys are able to roam a little more due to some baby-proofing. It was much needed. They don't scream as much because their advanced freedom allows them more satisfaction. It is great. That is the one thing that I really cannot stand. Well, the other thing that bothers me a lot is being pulled on. I really don't like that. They are trying to get my attention and I know that. I give them my attention but they will still pull my clothes, and a lot of the time it's my sleeves. They pull them down my arm and it makes me crazy. We are working on not pulling on mommy. It is a slow process, like everything with babies.

I better get Boston and Dustin in bed, they fell asleep out in the living room with me while I was doing homework. I still have some to do but.... I am tired. I'll work on it more tomorrow. Night.

No comments: