The newest addition to the family! My niece, Dalilah Dezeray, was born at 3:10 am on 9-24-2010. She was 8 lbs 1 oz. Big girl! She took her sweet time and she kept us waiting all day the day before! It was quite an experience being able to watch her be born! I have never been on that end of things. It made me so excited for our baby girl to be on her way but, it made me thankful that she is not all the way cooked yet.
Unfortunately, while we were at the hospital with my sister, I started having contractions. They put me on a monitor and took some tests. A fetal fibronectin returned a negative result, that was good. I have a bladder infection, easy treatment. They gave me a shot to stop the contractions. That seemed to calm my irritated uterus, but they haven't gone away all together. I am hoping that they are not doing anything. They are going to keep a really close eye on me. I have an appointment on Wednesday.
Unfortunately, while we were at the hospital with my sister, I started having contractions. They put me on a monitor and took some tests. A fetal fibronectin returned a negative result, that was good. I have a bladder infection, easy treatment. They gave me a shot to stop the contractions. That seemed to calm my irritated uterus, but they haven't gone away all together. I am hoping that they are not doing anything. They are going to keep a really close eye on me. I have an appointment on Wednesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment