The second night here went really well. The first night Jakey woke up at 4:30 in the morning and wouldn't go back to sleep. Then last night they all slept through the night but I woke up at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep. I finally did around 7 or so. Just an adjustment. We are keeping our eye out for a place in sisters because we want to be close to my parents. But for now we are rooming with my parents. They have a small house but we have been fortunate enough to take over there livingroom. All is good over here.
It will be a hard week this week. Dustin is going back to Sandy for the week to finish out his last days for Comcast. The kids and I will be here with my mom and my brother and my sister, who is about to pop. She is 37 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. My dad is going to go back with Dustin and go pigeon hunting this week. They will be back Sunday night. Dustin is going to get to go hunting on Sunday for which he is very excited for. We haven't been apart at night since we've been married. It will be very strange. I know I will get Dustin-sick, at night especially. And the kids will definitely miss him. It makes me sad to think about.
On a lighter note, today is our three year anniversary. If you ask Dustin he says it's our 53rd because it feels like we've been married forever! Lol. Three years ago I married one of the greatest men I have ever had the privilege to meet. I am so excited to spend the rest of our lives getting to know him even more. Thank you Lord for bringing me such a wonderful man, husband, and father.
No comments:
Post a Comment