Wednesday, September 08, 2010

One week

We are supposed to be out of this house by next Wednesday. Yikes. Saturday I am picking up the u-haul and going to start loading it up while Dustin is at work. Sunday morning we are going to head to Bend and hang out for the day. Monday we will put all of our stuff into a storage unit and Dustin will come back for the week to finish out his last week at Comcast. The kids and I will stay up there with my parents and then when Dustin is done next Saturday, we will officially be Sister people. Crazy, but exciting.

It is just crazy how life changes. I have been thinking a lot about why we do the things that we do. When I was in high school I would have never thought that one day we'd be moving to central Oregon. But here we are, about to move. Not talk about moving, actually moving. It is both exciting and scary.

One thing I am really excited about is being around my parents more. Another is a fresh start where Dustin and I are not going to be relying on anyone but ourselves. Also, it will be exciting to get the kids involved in activities over there. Also, for us to get involved in a church and grow in our walk with Christ as a family.

Dustin just got home. Gonna get to packing. Woohoo...

No comments: