Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting Uncomfortable

I have to keep reminding myself that it is good that I am getting uncomfortable because that means that she is still getting bigger and that she is still in there. I want to see her and love on her but I know that she needs to cook longer. We don't even have a name so we need the time. :0) I have been a little worried about some things though. My feet and hands all of the sudden started to swell, I had a terrible headache the day they swelled up the first time, I am still having contractions, I took my blood pressure with my cuff and it was high especially for me. All of this is really scary because it could mean pre-eclampsia. But I have been taking my blood pressure every now and again and it is back to normal, which is pretty low. So I am just waiting for something else to happen to make us think we need to rush out to the hospital. Hopefully it won't be for 6 or more weeks and it'll be a normal labor and delivery. Pray!

Life is good here for the most part. The boys are sick and I think Dustin and I got a touch of it too. We just don't let the snot drip down our face. :0P. Very yucky! I feel so bad for the boys because they can't breathe when they sleep. Boston is ok for the most part. Not snotty, just not quite himself. I am hoping it passes quickly. We'll see.

I gotta get to bed. Two late night in a row and I am dying. I am not as much of a night owl as I used to be. Just not worth feeling so tired that you are sick the day after.
Night Night

No comments: