Sunday, November 28, 2010

Logan Elizabeth Trapp

I am so grateful that we have a beautiful baby girl. All of the waiting was so worth it. She is wonderful. I am really thankful that all of the pain I was going through is over now. I have new pain that comes with breastfeeding and the recovery pains of delivery but they don't compare to the pains of the pregnancy. I am excited to get to know this baby girl more and more each day. Her brothers are really curious about her. Boston is protective, he always asks if she is okay. When she cries all three of them stop what they are doing. The twins aren't as thrilled about my attention being focused more on her. Boston tries to help so he is a part of all of the action so I don't think he notices as much that my focus has shifted a touch. The boys, all three of them, seem so much bigger. I can't believe how much bigger they are than her. She looks a lot like Boston did and that reminds us of when we had him. And then we think of all that has happened since then and all that we have been through and it is insane. I am just so thankful that we are where we are and that we have been blessed with our family and friends. Thank you Jesus!

No comments: