Sunday, November 21, 2010
Useless!
Yesterday we went into the hospital for contractions that were happening regularly and for a long enough amount of time. Dustin and I both wanted to just get looked at and see if my cervix was changing and if there was anything else going on. We went in about 1:30 and didn't leave til 6:30 pm. It was a waste of time. Te contractions are coming regularly, with a pattern, and they are lasting as long as they would be for labor BUT they are doing NOTHING to my cervix. So I am just contracting and contracting for NO REASON! It is really frustrating. I know I just want her to be here, partly because I want to see her and hold her but also because I am in lots of pain and just want to put this pregnancy in the books. The pain in my pelvic region has gotten worse, she is really low, and nothing helps for a long enough time to be worth doing. It is really unfortunate that I am so bitter towards this last part of the pregnancy because it is going to be our last for a while and I know I need to savor it. But it is so difficult when I hurt all the time. And I can't move to do things with the kids and I can't get comfortable. Alright, I know I am just whining now so I should stop. Pray for labor to come soon. We are far enough along and the doctor wasn't worried if she came now. Come out baby girl, we want to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment