Another late night where everyone in the house is asleep besides me. I don't know what it is but it makes it even harder to fall asleep knowing that everyone else is already sleeping. I feel like I should be productive and deep clean the house or something. I am trying to get homework done but I had to take a break because my brain is starting to oil.
In my writing class I have an essay due next week. We have to analyze a commercial. It took me a while to pick a commercial but I finally found one that I had to analyze, a very powerful ad. It is amazing all of the cinematic details that go into making a good commercial. Everything, or practically everything represents something. Our job for the next essay is to break it down as much as we possibly can. I get all the main ideas but I know there are tons more. I have watched it a few times tonight so I hope that a fresh start tomorrow will allow more analytical success. It is a really powerful ad. it is about how everything we do as parents, our children see. It is really amazing. There are a lot of things to it. If anyone sees something interesting and wnts to share their analysis, please do.
Well, better get back to math. I have a test in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment