Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sleepy child

I know he is tired, he knows he is tired, but will he sleep? Nope! Boston has decided to keep himself awake at all costs. He is singing something to himself right now. And bouncing all over me. If the computer makes it through this I'll be happy. He keeps trying to take my spot on the bed. His bed is right next to ours. he has been putting himself to sleep but tonight I got home from school and both Dustin and I were redy for bed. But good ole Anna can't lay down and fall asleep. I always do that. I am really tired and then I just can't sleep. So strange. Plus I have a paper to write and an assignment to finish. Yuck! Might as well try to get it done tonight. I really don't want to but they are late anyway. Maybe I should just do them tomorrow. Since they are late anyway. We'll see.

Baby girl Trapp is doing well. I am still having contractions but as long as that's all they are and I am not dilating I can handle them. They aren't that bad. I feel her move all of the time. I miss the feeling of a baby rolling all around in my belly. I am a pretty content pregnant lady right now. :0)

Today was really hot. It started off pretty cool in the house but as the afternoon went on the house got close to 90 degrees. It was crazy! I always worry about the boys being too hot or too cold. It is a never-ending cycle. I don't think you ever stop worrying about your kids but maybe one day I will worry less about them. (yeah right) It always makes me sad when I come home from school and they are already in bed. I miss being a part of their bedtime process. I know Dustin does such a wonderful job and I couldn't ask for anyone better. It still makes me sad that the last time I saw them was 5:00 when I left for class tonight. I know I will see them early morning though. Well, Trapp early, like 9:00-10:00 ish.

I am really excited for this term to be over but I am a little sad. I have gotten into a nice groove and I have gotten to know a lot of the people I go to school with. My biology teacher is my favorite! She has been so wonderful and I have really enjoyed getting to know her. I will pray for her even after I am no longer taking her class. Even if I don't get the grade I want in this class, I know it will be the most effective class I have taken this term.

We went to a mariners vs. Red Sox game on Sunday. Dustin is a huge Red Sox fan. It was a lot of fun. My parents watched all three boys and they did fabulous. I came home to three bathed, happy, full bellied boys. My parents always do such a great job; we turned out alright at least. They have fun with the boys and I love to come home to all of the stories they have. The boys always feel comfortable around them and enjoy all the extra attention. It makes me so sad that they live all the way in Bend and don't get many opportunities to come see us. mybe one day that will be remedied.

You ever have all of these things that you want to do but there are very few things that you actually do? I am at the point where I get frustrated because I have all these things that I want to do and I never do them. They aren't even difficult things. They just take time and some effort. With school it is a little harder than normal but I hat ethat I make excuses to not do those things. I want to be pro-active and on top of those kinds of things now. Then when my kids are older and are learning those things I wil be abe to pass on that habit. To never procrastinate.

Anyway, I better try to get some sleep. Or write my paper. Ugghh. Procrastinate or just do it! Hmmm.....

No comments: