Monday, July 19, 2010

If All Goes Well

This Friday we will be able to find out what Trapp number 4 is going to be. We were going to have it next monday but our doctor said he wanted to see us Friday instead. I may go in today to get checked out some more. We'll see. We are waiting for a call from our doctor. We should hear from him at any time now.

I have this huge test in biology on Tuesday evening and I am really nervous. I don't wanna fail. I have an 85% in the class. I don't have all of my paperwork back yet so I don't know what my current grade is but I do know that I am struggling. I really want an A. I am really stressing the whole A thing. I never cared in high school and when I went to college before. Now I am paying for it all myself and I want to get into the nursing program so I have to do good.

Dustin's new BBQ makes really yummy burgers. That is what we had for lunch today. We are thinking chicken ka-bobs tonight and baked potatoes. Yummy!! Wish we had a really nice front or back yard to invite people over. One day I am sure we will.

No comments: