Today has been one of those days. We just got done with a 10 day antibiotic for all of the kids and that ended on saturday. Yesterday they all had fevers again. What?! So we have yet another trip to the doctor's office today. And I have an appointment also. Dustin is working. I would be lying if I were to say that I am not stressed about the tasks that lie ahead of me. Times like these I wish that my parents didn't live so far away.
I have a midterm in biology next week that I know is going to be hard. I will be doing a lot of studying for that. I think that my chemistry midterm went well. I like the chemistry. Biology on the other hand is not my cup of tea. But I am getting better at learning the main concepts. Some things are interesting, which always helps to keep me engaged.
Well, the boys are napping and I need to get some stuff done before our appointments.
1 comment:
I hope your babies feel better soon...this is a season and it will pass but make sure you enjoy it as well. Stress is my number one wall to delighting in my children. Even when you don't have the time dance with your babies, lay on the ground and let them crawl all over you, and kiss their adorable cheeks because they are super cute. You will never get this time back once it passes...Love you!
Post a Comment