Jacob is now walking! He did it tonight while I was in class! So sad! I didn't miss Boston's first time anything. It is so cute! He wants to walk so fast because he gets so excited! I made such a fuss fuss over him that he would get so excited he'd fall over. It is so cute. You can tell he really feels like a big boy! Thanny crawled before Jakey so I figure it is only fair that Jakey walk before Thanny. I felt like Thanny was sad that he didn't get all of the excited attention like jacob did tonight but I told him he could walk tomorrow and we'll all fuss fuss over him too! I don't recall any of them asking if they could grow up so fast. I don't think I would have said that they could if they had. It is crazy how much they've grown up. I love my a boys! And soon there will be a Trapp girl! Wow! Life is such a blessing. THank you God.
I wrote a killer paper today for my writing class. I hope the teacher thinks it rocks also. All of my teachers this term have been super awesome. I hope my teachers next term will be just as awesome.
Better get doing Biology homework, yuck.
Night Night
No comments:
Post a Comment