Friday, July 23, 2010

It's a girl!

We found ou this morning that Trapp Baby #4 is going to be a girl! Yay! I am really excited! Now I will have a partner in crime against those stinky boys! Hehe. This poor girl is never going to have a second date. Can you imagine knocking on a door and having her dad and three brothers answer it? If there is a boy that comes back after that type of encounter, he's worth keeping. It will be really fun to watch them grow up together. You know that she is going to be tough as nails.
Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Annnnnaaaaa!!! YAYYY! I am SO excited for you and dustin! Maybe a little overly excited lol... I hope I have a girl next too. I will continue to pray for a healthy baby(girl) and her mom! And not only will she have her protective brothers.... think of allll the little boys she'll grow up with too. Carter, Owen, Ben, Henry, Cade, Chase, Lucas.... the list goes on...